Information on personal data processing
MS Logistics Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Siemianowice Śląskie
The protection of personal data is essential for us. We feel responsible for the security of personal data we process in connection with our activities. We would like to inform, about issues connected with the processing of personal information, in particular given new regulations on personal data protection, including the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”).
This information covers all circumstances where MS Logistics Sp. z o.o. in Siemianowice Śląskie is a data controller and processes personal data. This means both circumstances where we process personal data obtained directly from the data subject, as well as circumstances where we obtain personal data from other sources, e.g. data of employees (drivers), data partners of our business partners which we obtain from our business partners.
MS Logistics Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Jana Pawła II 2/1 in Siemianowice Śląskie, entered in the National Court Register under the number 0000492295, VAT No (NIP) 6431764165, share capital: PLN 5,000.00.
You can contact us for personal data protection purposes by e-mail at: email@example.com
Personal data inspector
If the personal data inspector is appointed, you will be notified herein.
Purposes and legal basis of data processing
To provide services coming within the scope of our activities, MS Logistics Sp. z o.o. in Siemianowice Śląskie processes your personal data for various purposes, however always in accordance with law.
Detailed purposes and legal basis of personal data processing:
- providing transport and shipment services, i.e. to perform an agreement under Art. 6.1.b of the GDPR;
- preparing accounting documents and fulfilling other obligations under tax law, like for example storing accounting documentation under Art. 6.1.c of the GDPR;
- purposes stemming from our legitimate interest consisting in data processing to identify, request or defend claims under Art. 6.2.f of the GDPR;
- purposes stemming from our legitimate interest consisting in data processing for direct marketing under Art. 6.2.f of the GDPR;
- purposes stemming from our legitimate interest consisting in the fulfilment of a notification obligation in relation to parties to a carriage agreement, as well as ensuring the safety of goods carried under Art. 6.1.f of the GDPR – in relation to personal data acquired from our business partners, including for example data of their employees (drivers), business partners (basic identification data, identification data assigned by public authorities, contact data, information about qualifications necessary to perform the agreement, image).
In connection with our activity and solely for the above purposes, your data may be transferred to:
- parties to carriage agreements, loaders, subcontractors, and other parties cooperating with us under civil-law agreements and supporting our ongoing activities;
- suppliers of our communications software (Trans);
- public authorities to the extent we are obliged to provide the data to such authorities.
Transfer of personal data to non-EU countries
We do not transfer your personal data to non-EEA entities.
Data storage period
We process your personal data for the term of the agreement and thereafter to:
- identify, request or defend claims connected with the performance of the agreement until potential claims stemming from the agreement or any other basis fall under the statute of limitation;
- fulfil our legal obligations, including tax and accounting obligations;
whichever is later.
We will process your data for marketing purposes till your objection.
You have the right to:
- access to your personal data;
- restriction of processing;
- data portability.
In addition, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of your personal data if:
- your personal data is processed on the basis of Art. 6.2.f of the GDPR (i.e. for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller or third party);
- if your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes to the extent the processing is connected with direct marketing.
To exercise your rights, please send your request by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, note that before you exercise your rights, we will have to identify you adequately.
If you believe your data is processed unlawfully, you may lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority, which is: Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
The data is given voluntarily. However, if you do not give your data, we will not be able to enter into an agreement with you.
If this is required by law, we can request other data that is necessary, for example, for book-keeping or tax purposes.
We do not make automated decisions and your data is not profiled.
Last modification: 22 June 2018